Menu

What system do you do most of your gaming on?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I was wondering what everyone’s platform of choice is for multiform titles. Out of our last gen stuff and the Wii U, Xbox One, and PS4 I find I buy most of my games on the Playstation 4. It’s funny, as I typically gravitated towards purchasing games for the Xbox last gen while my PS3 collected dust apart from when I decided to play their smattering of excellent exclusives. Now our Xbox One isn’t even hooked up, as literally nothing really has held our attention for more than a few weeks on Microsoft’s new big black box.

I think a big part of why I stick to the PS4 is the excellent Playstation Plus offerings, along with the extremely comfortable Dualshock 4.

So, what system do you do most of your gaming on?

Being the caveman I am, I don’t own a Wii U, PS4 or One and based on my past, owning them is low priority.

Last gen, I owned a Wii for years before getting a 360 (2012) and PS3 (2013). I enjoyed the 360 the most.

I had been playing TG-16/PCE games more than anything else, Y’s specifically but the last week or two, my times been spent on the NES.

What I wouldn’t do to give Ys another playthrough. I have to order another laser for my PC Engine Duo and hope that fixes the problem I’m having with my system. If not, I’ll likely have to send it away for a cap kit.

Such a goddamn classic.

Hot ChocolateHot Chocolate
    Participant

PS4 even though I have access to PS3/Xbox One/PSVita

For awhile it was the Vita due to being at work 24/7 but now that I cut back on that its PS4. It’s gotten so bad I want more remasters of PS2/3 games on the PS4 cause I’m lazy

It seems like these days I’m spending most of my time playing on the PS4 both for recreational purposes and for assignments. Hate to say it, but the Xbox One collects a lot of dust over here. Truth be told, I’d probably play it a lot more if it didn’t take an hour or so to install pretty much every game I buy.

Apart from the PS4, I’ve been spending a lot of time with the PC Engine over the past year or so. While my PCE collection isn’t huge, I just find the games are tremendously addicting. Lords of Thunder, Ai Cho Aniki, and Rondo of Blood are some of the best games I’ve ever played.

Participant

My PS4 gets all of my gaming time with the Wii U coming in a close 2nd. The Xbone probably gets used the most though since the cable box is passing through it. Also the voice commands are a nice feature. I’m probably the only person who takes advantage of that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review Archives

• 2020 (142)
  • 2019 (157)
  • 2018 (252)
  • 2017 (434)
  • 2016 (427)
  • 2015 (172)
  • 2014 (92)
  • 2013 (29)
  • 2012 (11)
  • 2011 (9)
  • 2010 (12)

Join Our Discord!

Join Our Discord!

Click the icon above to join our Discord! Ask a Mod or staff member to make you a member to see all the channels.