Menu

What Are Ya Playin' Bro

Home Forum Video Games? What Are Ya Playin' Bro

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bipple305 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Since wrapping up our coverage of MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death on the Vita I’ve been pulled back into Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I’m warming up to the game a bit more finally, but it’s still not grabbing me quite the same way that Human Revolution did.

I think a big part of that is due to areas themselves, which trader the sleek, ultramodern trappings I adore in most cyberpunk games for a vision of Prague that looks much more like Half-Life 2’s City 17, which just isn’t resonating with me. Hopefully the environments manage to capture some of the magic of the previous games a bit further in.

BladeMaverick
    Participant

PC : Warframe, Starbound, Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain, Rise of the Tomb Raider, 20XX, Receiver, Fistful of Gun, Contraption Maker

3DS : Monster Hunter Generations, Nintendogs + Cats

Mainly on PC I’ve been dabbling with an external graphics card and pushing its limits. Still waiting on a few parts to make things easier in the end, but eh.

bipple305
    Participant

Xbox One: Battlefield 4 and Black Ops 3 (when I’m not filled with rage because people keep sitting in the damn corned like a b$%&h!)
    PS4: DooM and of course Rocket League

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.