Menu

Top 5 games you want

Home Forum Video Games? Top 5 games you want

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by MiniMoo MiniMoo 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

hestar69
    Participant

What’s your top 5 games that your dying to play right now? Mine are:

1.Battlefield 1
    2.Final Fantasy 15
    3.The Last Guardian
    4.South Park: The Fractured But Whole
    5.World of Final Fantasy

bipple305
    Participant

Mine is a bit different because I experienced LOTS of glitches in the Xbox One version of BF1.
    1.) Forza Horizon 3
    2.)South Park: Fractured But Whole
    3.)Resident Evil 7
    4.) Gear of War 4 (haha i kid, screw that franchise) my real #4 is Mass Effect: Andromeda
    5.)Final Fantasy XV

Francis DiPersio
    Keymaster

It blows my mind to think we might actually be playing The Last Guardian this year. Who thought we’d ever actually see the day? 😀 Still, I’d be amazed if it lives up to the hype.

OT – Here’s the five games I’m most excited to get my grubby mitts on in the near future:

1.) Resident Evil VII: Biohazard
    2.) Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
    3.) Watch Dogs 2
    4.) Yakuza 6
    5.) Sonic Mania

pedro3845
    Participant

So hard to answer this question lately. I’m not sure if nothing has peaked my interest or I’m just getting too picky, but here I go…

1) Friday the 13th (PS4 Physical Machete Steelcase Collectors Edition:)
    2) Nioh (PS4)
    3) Shenmue III
    4) FFV
    5) FFVII Remake (Hoping this is good b/c it was my childhood favorite)

I would die for RESOGUN 2!!!!!

Francis DiPersio
    Keymaster

So hard to answer this question lately. I’m not sure if nothing has peaked my interest or I’m just getting too picky, but here I go…

1) Friday the 13th (PS4 Physical Machete Steelcase Collectors Edition:)
    2) Nioh (PS4)
    3) Shenmue III
    4) FFV
    5) FFVII Remake (Hoping this is good b/c it was my childhood favorite)

I would die for RESOGUN 2!!!!!

Yeah, I’m really looking forward to diving into Nioh as well. The Alpha blew my mind, pretty much doing away with any worries I had that the game would be a soulless Souls clone. Really enjoy the feudal atmosphere, and the monster designs are fantastic.

February can’t come soon enough!

derkasan
    Participant

It’s all about Persona 5 and Sonic Mania for me. Both have a great vibe to them that channel what made both series great.

I’m cautiously optimistic for Final Fantasy XV.

hestar69
    Participant

It blows my mind to think we might actually be playing The Last Guardian this year. Who thought we’d ever actually see the day? 😀 Still, I’d be amazed if it lives up to the hype.

OT – Here’s the five games I’m most excited to get my grubby mitts on in the near future:

1.) Resident Evil VII: Biohazard
    2.) Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
    3.) Watch Dogs 2
    4.) Yakuza 6
    5.) Sonic Mania

Until they delay TLG again :'(

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  hestar69.

hestar69
    Participant

It’s all about Persona 5 and Sonic Mania for me. Both have a great vibe to them that channel what made both series great.

I’m cautiously optimistic for Final Fantasy XV.

I gotta get into the Persona games..I own 2,3,4 but haven’t really played them cept 4 for 10hrs..Dunno why I stopped playing it on the vita.

derkasan
    Participant

I gotta get into the Persona games..I own 2,3,4 but haven’t really played them cept 4 for 10hrs..Dunno why I stopped playing it on the vita.

You’re definitely in for a treat. The games are long (about 60 hours on average), but stick with it.

Beth Meadows
    Beth Meadows
    Participant

Can I list Silent Hills even though it’s never going to happen?

If not, then I guess I have to go with:

1) The Last Guardian
    2) Mass Effect Andromeda
    3) Horizon: Zero Dawn
    4) Gears of War 4 (even though I haven’t gotten my Xbox One yet)
    5) Rise of the Tomb Raider

Adam Foster
    Participant

In no order: Persona 5, Mass Effect Andromeda, Horizon Zero Dawn, Gears 4, and weirdly enough, Watch Dogs 2.

Watch Dogs 2 is a weird one because I sorta hated the first game, but I’ve watched a ton of critics play through about 30 minutes of WD2 and it looks fantastic.

templewars
    Participant

Available for immediate release
    Kickstarter’s Temple Wars Is The World’s First Fan-Funded Cinematic Universe Like Marvel And DC
    Temple Wars is a transmedia project aiming to get backers to co-create a new marvel-esque universe.
    New York City, New York, October, 12, 2016 – New media franchise Temple Wars has announced today that it is raising funds through a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. The company is set out to raise $10,000 to bring their “transmedia” world to life. For those who love the universes of Marvel and DC, Temple Wars offers a new battleground of good and evil to conquer. Funds raised will help develop: a collectible card game, a young adult fantasy novel, a screenplay, an audio book, a concept art book, a soundtrack and an animated film. “This will grow a new type of transmedia universe, that takes the backers as creative partners in the growth of the franchise” says Rohit Gaur the creator of the franchise. Gaur is hoping the Temple Wars will set the way for crowdfunded transmedia projects.
    The kickstarter will launch on October 10th, 2016.
    Contact
    Sandra Florent
    PR Rep
    Temple Wars
    [email protected]
    201 562 2787
    [email protected]

MiniMoo
    MiniMoo
    Participant

For me, it’s got to be… in no real order…

1) Kingdom Hearts 3
    2) Final Fantasy VII Remake
    3) God of War – the new one, I have the entire original series.
    4) Stardew Valley on Vita (okay, yeah, this might never happen but it’s listed as a PS4 and Vita title on the trophies! I can at least have a little hope, right?)
    5) All those damn otome games that Otomate/Idea Factory/Aksys have been waffling about localizing, including but not limited to: the rest of the Amnesia series, Hakuoki: Sweet School Life, and Code: Realize -Future Blessing- (which is supposed to be coming this year, but I still can’t preorder it yet!)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.