Menu

The official HeyPoorPlayer Destiny thread

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Well, Destiny’s launch is just a week away today. Due to crash onto the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Xbox One, and Playstation 4 on September 9th, the game has been so much more than I expected since participating in the alpha and beta. While I was pretty burnt out on the old Halo forumla, and have been for several years now, something about Destiny really pulls me in. Maybe it’s the RPG elements, or possibly the immensely satisfying arsenal, either way, I’m hooked.

I’ll be suiting up and rolling out with the Playstation 4 version of the game next Wednesday. Who else is joining the fray? If so, what platform do you plan on picking Destiny up for?

BlastFemurBlastFemur
    Participant

If there’s any active or soon-to-be-active-with-xpac raiders on PS4, feel free to add Stroggkern if you wanna throw your hat in the ring. Think we have a full team for xpac but we’re also working on clearing Golgoroth and Oryx challenges for year 2 triumphs and it is more common than we’d like that we wind up a body or two short. Laid back group with no asshatery, typically running raids in the evening (7 and later EST).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review Archives

• 2020 (142)
  • 2019 (157)
  • 2018 (252)
  • 2017 (434)
  • 2016 (427)
  • 2015 (172)
  • 2014 (92)
  • 2013 (29)
  • 2012 (11)
  • 2011 (9)
  • 2010 (12)

Join Our Discord!

Join Our Discord!

Click the icon above to join our Discord! Ask a Mod or staff member to make you a member to see all the channels.