Menu

The Five Post Prize Raffle: Win a Copy of Worms: WMD (FINISHED)

Home Forum Video Games? The Five Post Prize Raffle: Win a Copy of Worms: WMD (FINISHED)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Joanna Mueller Joanna Mueller 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Welcome everyone to the very first Five Post Raffle! To enter the Five Post Raffle, all you need to do is make five posts during the month the raffle is announced in. Winners will be selected at random at the end of the month and announced in this thread. Winners can private message Francis, myself or Joanna to tell us where they’d like their prize to be sent to. Post below to submit your entry. Simple! Just a couple rules to remember though:

1. Don’t try and game the system by making five single word/sentence posts that barely relate to anything. You should be advancing the discussion in some way and putting at least a little effort in. If we think you’re trying to game the system, your entry will be passed over and another winner will be selected. Just post the way you normally would and you’ll be fine!

2. The post you make to enter the raffle does not count towards your five posts. Make your five posts BEFORE entering the raffle!

This month’s prizes are two copies of Worms: WMD. If you missed out on winning one of the four copies from our last giveaway, now is your chance! We have one copy of Worms: WMD for the Playstation 4 and one copy for Xbox One, so please tell us which version you want (or if you’re ok with either) in your entry below. The contest ends on September 28th.

You can enter by posting below. Good luck everyone!

bipple305
    Participant

Done, my last post was a bit short but I haven’t had much dinero for new games lately so the list was short. Hope I win! Xbox one if I win please!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  bipple305.

That’s fine, bipple! Consider yourself entered. Just one thing – don’t forget to tell us whether you prefer the PS4 version or the Xbox version! 😛

pedro3845
    Participant

Awesome giveaway! Just can’t really beat a good worms game unless you’re Jason 😉

View post on imgur.com

I’ll take it you’re entering for a PS4 copy, Pedro?

hestar69
    Participant

Count me in for a xbox one copy,or if no one wants that Ps4 copy,I’ll take it 😀

Alright, hestar! You’re entered! You’ve got a 50/50 shot of winning the Xbox One Copy with Bipple right now so pretty good odds! 😀

Ok, folks! The raffle is over and the winners are… *drumroll* Hestar for the PS4 copy and Bipple for the Xbox One copy! Congratulations guys! Private message me your info and we will send the prizes your way. Not quite the turnout we were hoping for in this raffle, but please stay tuned to the HPP forums for the next prize giveaway!

Congrats winners!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.