Menu

Lost Retro Games

Home Forum Retro Gaming! Lost Retro Games

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Francis DiPersio 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So apparently Socks the Cat is on Kickstarter now https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/481884736/socks-the-cat-the-video-game-based-on-the-clintons

It has been called one of the “most anticipated unreleased games in history.”

What lost games would you guys like to see brought back to life on Kickstarter?

syn
    Participant

I’m more into great games getting translated or localized really. I also support home brews quite often.

I’ve only tried Supporting a few ultimately failed Kickstarter projects and now avoid them. I like people who are passionate enough to get a project done out love with or without support.

KS is a great idea but It’s setup as Springtime for Hitler too often.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  syn.

derkasan
    Participant

How about Sonic Crackers? It was the beta for Knuckles’ Chaotix. There’s a rom out there that you can fiddle around with, but I’d love to see a complete version:

Oh man, I completely forgot about Sonic Crackers. Love that music to death.

On the subject of Knuckles: Chaotix, I know I’m in the minority here but I thought the game was a lot of fun. Cool level designs, great aesthetics, and one of the funkiest soundtracks to ever grace a Sonic game.

Any other Chaotix fans here, or am I alone in my love for the 32X?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.