Menu

Hey Poor Player's Re-Launch Giveaway Contest [Ended]

Home Forum Video Games? Hey Poor Player's Re-Launch Giveaway Contest [Ended]

This topic contains 22 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  hestar69 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

pedro3845
    Participant

Worms has always been a great game! Would love it on the PS4!~

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  pedro3845.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  pedro3845.

Hey Poor Players, the winners of the contest have been chosen, so be sure to check your inboxes so we can send your prizes your way.

If you weren’t selected, don’t lose hope – we’ll be raffling off two additional copies of the game soon. Stay tuned for more details for another chance to get in on some wriggly warfare.

pedro3845
    Participant

Awe, invisible winners congrats!

The winners of our Worms: WMD giveaway are Lord of Awesome, Hestar69, RetroGamerMeza and YeOldGiraffe. Congrats! And thanks to everyone who participated in the contest.

We’ll be kicking off more contests in the very near future, so be sure to check back often. And again, we’ll be giving away more copies of Worms: WMD to users with at least five posts outside of the contest threads. That said, we look forward to everyone joining the community as well as our chance to hold similar contests for all of you in the future.

YeOldeGiraffe
    Participant

I love the series and I can’t thank you enough for selecting my entry as one of the winners, this is outstanding NEWS!

YoG

The Lord of Awesome
    Participant

Wow. This is awesome. Thanks dude! I’ll patiently await the message so I can get you the info.

RetroGamerMeza
    RetroGamerMeza
    Participant

Thanks!!! I can’t wait to get out on the battlefield 🙂

hestar69
    Participant

Awesome!! 😀 congrats to the other winners aswell.Just let me know what I need to do to sedn you all my info 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.