Menu

Guilty Pleasure Game

Home Forum Video Games? Guilty Pleasure Game

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by MiniMoo MiniMoo 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    MiniMoo
    MiniMoo
    Participant

I really, really love those casual time management games. Especially the Delicious series and its various spin-offs. They make me smile.

Also… I have to admit I had fun playing HunieCam Studio. It was actually the first game I completed 100% on Steam and I even kept playing after that, setting up little challenges for myself. Subject matter aside, it’s a fun little management sim. Hell, I didn’t even really mind the subject matter because of how it was handled in a somewhat tongue-in-cheek manner, just like HuniePop was. Which, I guess, is another guilty pleasure game for me.

Finally… Phantasmagoria. I have to mention this one. I begged my parents to get it for me after seeing a trailer for it on one of the Sierra games I got from my uncle (I think it was on the disc for Shivers). I was 14 the first time I played it – uncensored, I might add – and I loved it and have played it several more times since then, making it a Halloween tradition of mine which got broken as newer computers put the game in a 2″x3″ window. It’s cheesy and badly acted and cliche as hell, but it’s got a soft spot in my heart and now I can play it properly once more thanks to GOG!

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.