Menu

RAFFLE: WIN COPIES OF SHADOW WARRIOR 1+2! (FINISHED)

Home Forum Video Games? RAFFLE: WIN COPIES OF SHADOW WARRIOR 1+2! (FINISHED)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Yuu Yuu 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

shadow-warrior-2

Who wants some Wang? If you do, then sign up below for the chance to win a PC copy of Shadow Warrior: Special Edition, and its sequel: the newly released Shadow Warrior 2! The raffle closes on the 30th October. The winner will then be randomly selected from the entrants and announced in this thread! The winner will be private messaged with their code, which they can then claim on Steam. Simple!

If you needed any convincing that these two wise-cracking, samurai-sword-slashing adventures are well worth winning, then check out our very own I. Coleman’s review of Shadow Warrior 2 here!

UPDATE: That’s right, this contest has just been upgraded! You now get a chance to win copies of Shadow Warrior 1 AND 2! Anyone who has already entered doesn’t have to do anything extra; there’s just another prize on offer!

To encourage participation, we’re not putting any extra requirements on entering the raffle this time around, but if you enter, we would really appreciate it if you’d make sure to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our Youtube channel. Good luck everyone!

Sgt. Polaris
    Participant

How do you enter this raffle? Do I just need to make a post here? Cause if so, then this is my entry. I want this game, but don’t have the disposable income.

How do you enter this raffle? Do I just need to make a post here? Cause if so, then this is my entry. I want this game, but don’t have the disposable income.

Yup, you’re entered! You also have a 100% chance of winning – until someone else enters 😛

Sgt. Polaris
    Participant

Woop Woop?

foreverclassic105
    Participant

Shadow Warrior 2 is getting some really positive criticism. Would love the chance to try it out.

You’re signed up, foreverclassic105! This means you and Sgt. Polaris both have a 50/50 shot at winning. Good luck!

Yuu
    Yuu
    Participant

Always read for some Wang. Sign me up Sir Hardcastle.

Alright, folks. The contest is officially closed. This means it’s a 3-way contest between Sgt. Polaris, foreverclassic105 and Yuu. I’ve decided to roll a 4-sided dice to determine the winner (with 4 being a re-roll). So, the winner is…

*drumroll*

I rolled a one. That means the winner is our first entrant: Sgt. Polaris! Congrats, Sarge! You’ve won Shadow Warrior: Special Edition and Shadow Warrior 2! Check your private messages and you’ll be receiving your codes shortly.

Thanks to everyone who entered. Remember, stick around the Hey Poor Player forums for next month’s prize giveaway!

Yuu
    Yuu
    Participant

Grats Polaris 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.