Menu

GIVE US YOUR PODCAST QUESTIONS!

Home Forum HeyPoorMedia GIVE US YOUR PODCAST QUESTIONS!

This topic contains 96 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Canoness 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author

Canoness
    Participant

Saw the call for questions. This podcast is still alive? 😛 Anway – a lot of people have been feeling like they can’t trust any creators recently, for obvious and not-funny reasons. What’s some of your favorite games/films/etc that aren’t just great on their own, but that you feel like were made by great people?

And for food: it’s cold AF! What’s your hot drinbk of choice?

ThreeSheetz
    ThreeSheetz
    Participant

Stealing this hopefully interesting question from The Flop House. In games, movies, books, whatever, what’s a specific kind of humor that always gets you no matter what? Even if the specific instance of it isn’t the most well-executed?

And as for the obligatory food question: Favorite dish at Thanksgiving this year?

Canoness
    Participant

You guys have a lot of controversial opinions, but what are your least controversial gaming opinion?

Canoness
    Participant

I know a GOTY list is coming, but let’s talk about some other favorites. What was your favorite book, your favorite movie, and your favorite song/album of 2016?

And if you need another question (b/c this is also topical): What’s your favorite Christmas tradition?

And for food questions: favorite Christmas food?

Canoness
    Participant

IGN used to use “replayability” as one of their game rating axis. How important do you guys think replayability is when reviewing a game?

Food question: eating cheese plain, yes or no?

Canoness
    Participant

This might be a bit late, but I dont think you’ve talked about it, so what are your most anticipated games of 2018?

Food question: brussels sprouts, yay or nay?

Canoness
    Participant

Wow, you guys finally posted again! Loved hearing I shit on Age of Empires Definitive. But it seems like the podcast is a lot less horny lately, so: of all the characters in Smash, which one(s) would you smash?

Food question: favorite ethnic food of an ethnicity you don’t belong to (Nate can’t say Asian food, I can’t say Jewish food, etc.)

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.