Menu

GIVE US YOUR PODCAST QUESTIONS!

Home Forum HeyPoorMedia GIVE US YOUR PODCAST QUESTIONS!

This topic contains 96 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Canoness 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author

SmaenchBoi5000
    Participant

what is your opinion of games as art vs games as entertainment? for example in your previous episode you talked about how pathologic was unpleasant to play, but still a worthwhile experience because it was telling an interesting story. contrast something like that to another game, for example mario kart, which is on the opposite end of the spectrum, being very fun to play, but with absolutely no story. is one kind of game better than the other?

Azam
    Participant

Hi i have arcade machine game the house of the dead 1.. I’ve lost their guns so i want to buy can anyone help me ??

Canoness
    Participant

What’s your guys’ favorite TV show? Live action and animated?

SmaenchBoi5000
    Participant

do you think that the MMORPG genre of games (RuneScape, WoW, GW2, etc) has a future or is it’s slow death inevitable due to the rise in popularity of the MOBA and arena shooter? Why do you think the genre is dying in the first place?

PhoenixblazePB
    Participant

Do you believe there is a complexity threshold in the plot and/or universe of a game that eventually serves to diminish the experience of the player? If so, what may be a method you would suggest to optimize universe nuance and player experience? Perhaps there may also be some sort or silver lining to the complexity?

Canoness
    Participant

What’s something (game movie etc) that’s good, but you don’t like it? Like, you appreciate that it’s high quality, but it’s just not for you and you can’t enjoy it?

I. Coleman
    I. Coleman
    Participant

Thanks for your questions, everybody! We answered Cannoness’ (first), SmaenchBoi’s, and PhoenixblazePB’s on the show that’ll go up on the 15th. But feel free to send in your questions for next week, too!

I can’t believe this hasn’t been asked yet, but what’s your opinion of female armor options?

Sgt. Polaris
    Participant

What is, in your opinion, the most unforgivable sin in videogames? The one aspect that will completely prevent you from ever playing that game, and maybe even anything from that developer ever again?

On the flipside, what is the one aspect you most look for in games that you will want to play?

Canoness
    Participant

Science fiction or fantasy? Favorite examples of either genre?

Sgt. Polaris
    Participant

Have you ever played a game or watched a movie or something and been like “I want an excuse and the means to dress up like that character”? If so, discuss.

What is your favorite (Non-HPP) Gaming news delivery system?

Canoness
    Participant

Most frustrating part of an otherwise good/great game? (ie the Fade in Dragon Age)

Canoness
    Participant

Since there’s been so many in the past few weeks, what’s your favorite open world game?

Sgt. Polaris
    Participant

What game/s do you play when you don’t want to think and just want something mindless?

What upcoming movie/show are you most excited for?

Canoness
    Participant

Hipster time! Give me some obscure music/film/game recommendations! The more unknown, the better.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.