August 26, 2016 at 7:55 am #64451
The idea of this thread is quite simple: who is your favourite Overwatch character?
This is a really tough one for me because there are so many good ones!
4. Roadhog: I just love the satisfaction of catching a fast, nippy character with the chain and giving them a face-full of shotgun pellets.
3. Mcree: There’s nothing quite like a cowboy – and it’s awesome when you can actually pull off the Clint Eastwood style ultimate.
2. Zenyatta. A very versatile character who can do both clutch healing and really heap on the DPS with some good aiming.
1. Tracer: I just can’t help but love the cocky cockney wench! Playing her makes you feel like you’re on speed; zipping around everywhere and going backwards in time. Quite a tricky character, but incredibly effective when you get the hang of her.August 28, 2016 at 5:30 pm #64588
A toss between Reinhardt and Mercy. For me there is nothing more satisfying than launching someone off a cliff with Reinhardt’s charge move…except maybe a successful aerial D.VA ult, but it’s damned close.August 30, 2016 at 2:41 pm #64832
Mercy is most definitely my main. I’ve learned the fine art of playing support many years ago. There’s nothing like hopping around the battlefield like mad and healing everyone until you notice the enemy team focusing on you like crazy. I love it.
I also like Mei. I love me some Mei. Blocking off an enemy’s ult is a fantastic feeling.August 31, 2016 at 7:08 am #64888
Reinhardt for sure. There’s something about a massive muscle man being a big squish bear that gets me.
He’s also one of the best tanks.
D.VA annoys the hell out of me because she speaks in shitty 2004 internet phrases.
Every time I hear a D.VA say
“Winky Face~” I wanna fucking close out of the game because of the shear amount of cringe she produces.August 31, 2016 at 7:24 am #64892
Despite her memeishness D.VA has become my go to gal. 14 hours and counting. Her defensive shield and forward boost are things I find myself constantly reaching for with other characters. My alts are Mercy and Junkrat depending on how dumb my PUG is.August 31, 2016 at 10:14 pm #64948
Confession time: I always spam “WINKIE FACE!” every damn time I play D-VA. I can’t get enough of it. It’s beautiful. As far as tank’s go, I really like D-VA for her mobility. She can be almost as harassing as Tracer, and she has the armor to make it count. Also, I have yet to find any other character who can take down a turret with as much style as D-VA. Just be sure to scream out, “WINKIE FACE!” after you do it.
September 2, 2016 at 9:57 am #65049
- This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by David Gunnels.
Sometimes as well you simply need Torbjorn, the Norwegian Murder Dwarf. He’s essential in Volkaya Industries IMO.September 2, 2016 at 12:29 pm #65051
Sometimes as well you simply need Torbjorn, the Norwegian Murder Dwarf. He’s essential in Volkaya Industries IMO.
True, though I personally prefer to hide little mini-turrets in health packs as Symmetra. There’s nothing like watching a weakened enemy run headfirst into a medpack just to get a face full of laser.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.