Menu

Favorite Video Game YouTube Channels?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What channels do you like to go to?

I’m partial to Super Bunnyhop – he tends to give in-depth analyses of games and trends in the industry. He did an especially good video about Konami:

I quite enjoy Game Sack. For thorough, informative overviews of retro systems, import games and obscure arcade games, they’re pretty gosh-darn good!

SPEAKING OF WHICH…

Our very own Mike Vito did an interview with gamesack. Everyone should totes mcgotes check it out!

Gamesack is great, but Classic Game Room will always get my vote. It’s one of the older channels out there, but Mark has always done a killer job of shining light on some of the funnest games of yesteryear, and his videos are always hilarious and provide a nice personal touch.

Harshly Critical and Mr.Kravin are my go to for Horror Let’s Plays that I’m too chicken to try on my own.

Participant

Gamesack is great, but Classic Game Room will always get my vote. It’s one of the older channels out there, but Mark has always done a killer job of shining light on some of the funnest games of yesteryear, and his videos are always hilarious and provide a nice personal touch.

Classic Game Room is great, but I heard he had to cut back on videos due to YouTube’s new policies – a real shame.

I also like The Gaming Historian. He tends to cover more obscure systems and ports. Here’s one he did for the Famicom Disk System:

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Avatarderkasan.

Ah, I’ve seen a few of Gaming Historian’s other videos and really enjoyed them. He definitely gets down to the nitty gritty behind each console he covers, and you always learn a few fun facts.

If you liked Classic Game Room, I can’t recommend Spida1a’s videos enough. He does really laid back and informative reviews of a ton PC Engine stuff, and his production values are super solid.

I really enjoyed his coverage of the PC Engine port of Ninja Gaiden and Double Dragon II.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review Archives

• 2020 (142)
  • 2019 (157)
  • 2018 (252)
  • 2017 (434)
  • 2016 (427)
  • 2015 (172)
  • 2014 (92)
  • 2013 (29)
  • 2012 (11)
  • 2011 (9)
  • 2010 (12)

Join Our Discord!

Join Our Discord!

Click the icon above to join our Discord! Ask a Mod or staff member to make you a member to see all the channels.