Menu

Corpse Party 3DS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The Nintendo 3DS port of Corpse Party was originally slated to release tomorrow, August 30. According to a new Amazon and GameStop listing for the title it seems the release has been moved to October 4. While it sucks we won’t get to experience the game as soon as we would have otherwise liked to, I have to say that lining the game’s launch up with the Halloween holiday is fine by me. Honestly, I can’t think of a better way to spend the holiday than sipping on some hard ciders and getting the shit scared out of me as I explore the haunted halls of Kisaragi Academy in between bouts of chasing the little shits who steal candy from my porch away.

Bunch of jerks…

Neighborhood hellions aside, who else was looking forward to diving into Corpse Party when it lands on the 3DS, presumably this fall? Between this and NISA’s Yomawari: Night Alone on the Vita rolling out on October 25, it looks like handheld horror fans are going to find plenty of excitement this fall.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review Archives

• 2020 (139)
  • 2019 (157)
  • 2018 (252)
  • 2017 (434)
  • 2016 (427)
  • 2015 (172)
  • 2014 (92)
  • 2013 (29)
  • 2012 (11)
  • 2011 (9)
  • 2010 (12)

Join Our Discord!

Join Our Discord!

Click the icon above to join our Discord! Ask a Mod or staff member to make you a member to see all the channels.