Menu

Best Retro System?

Home Forum Retro Gaming! Best Retro System?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Francis DiPersio 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kenny McKee

If you had to pick a favorite classic gaming system to call your favorite, what would it be? Personally, I’m a Super Nintendo guy. I still take my relic of a console out from time to time, and nothing ever seems to get old.

Well, anyone who listens to the show or follows my posts would probably know I’m a die-hard SNK fan. I own several Neo Geo cabinets, a home system, and a small fleet of Neo Geo Pocket Colors. That said, the Neo Geo takes the cake for me as far as classic systems are concerned.

I’m also a huge Genesis fan. While many people plan Sega for their slightly schizophrenic way of marketing the system with a variety of add-ons, I thoroughly enjoy all of them (yes, even the 32X..I know). Thinking back to when Sega always had something new in store, it was an awesome time to be a gamer. I wish companies would still push boundaries the way Sega did back in the early ’90s.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.