Embrace the Rainbow
Good news for fellow fans of indie games today. The folks at Akupara Games and Clover Bite have just announced when GRIME is getting the free DLC expansion, called Colors of Rot. It’s officially arriving on PC, PlayStation and Xbox on December 15th! So even if you haven’t played the original GRIME yet, now you have a pretty good incentive to check it out.
For those curious what Colors of Rot brings to the table, look no further:
- Eye-Popping Surrealism – Uncover mysterious secrets in weeping caves and face-covered deserts. Meet otherworldly characters in distinct civilizations across an organic, interconnected world – all rendered in unearthly 3D. Face foes born of the world iteslf, and swallow them whole.
- Death-Defying Combat – Punish enemies by parrying their attacks, smash them from the ground or even airborne, and absorb them to grow your strength as you wage war on a living world.
- Living Weapons – Seamlessly swap weapons made of living creatures that mutate form during combat, from clawing swords to centipede ships.
- Unique Skill Progression – Hunt down and absorb challenging monsters to improve your skills and bring true customization to your playstyle.
- Challenge Astonishing Bosses – Defeat creatures dozen of times your size. Adapt to their strategies, withstand their assault, and consume them to gain game-changing abilities that affect both combat and traversal.
- Colors of Rot – Discover new abilities, new weapons, and new enemies that are champing at the bit just to get a piece of you. Explore Childbed and discover the horrifying mysteries that lie within.
The only downside to this news is we’re still waiting on the release of the Switch version. But for everybody else, this GRIME news is sure to put a smile on your faces. If you’re still not convinced, be sure and check out the reveal trailer below. And stay tuned to HPP for more exciting news from Akupara Games.