In Space, Nobody Can Hear You Grind
It’s always a good day when one of your favorite games gets new content. Capybara Games has just unleashed a massive new content update for Grindstone called the Cosmic Darkside. Not only does it remaster the first 60 levels from Grindstone, but it also adds space horror in a big way. Now there’s a new infection mechanic, where foes and even Grindstones themselves can become transformed and dangerous. You can also use a new celestial resource, Osmium, to craft powerful new gear.
Below is a complete list of new additions to Grindstone with the Cosmic Darkside update:
- New map progression including 60 remixed levels with new goals
- New story content, including a new cutscene
- The new Cosmic Darkside themed map
- Updated fast travel map to include Cosmic Darkside content
- New Cosmic Creep and Cosmic Jerk enemy types
- New Osmium, Infected Hearts, and Cosmic Grindstone resources
- New level goals and map progression
- New Cosmic Darkside specific challenges at the Howling Wolf Inn
- All new Cosmic gear set and blueprints (Cosmic Arrow, Cosmic Spinny Sword, Cosmic Spiked Shield, and the Hazmat Suit)
If you haven’t already become a fan of Grindstone, there’s no better time to jump on the Jorj and Jorja crazy train. Be sure and watch the trailer below, and stay tuned to HPP for more great news from Capybara Games!