Girls’ Frontline Returns From Maintenance Decked Out In White
Greetings Commanders, Girls’ Frontline is back online from the March 8th maintenance, bringing a new Theater Event, a wedding-focused set of costume banners, and Gager to Protocol Assimilation.
First, let’s take a look at the costume banners this time around. We’re getting a nice new collection of wedding-themed costumes in the brand new banner called A Letter from Her, featuring the following:
- OTs-14’s Destined Love (Live 2D)
- XM8’s The Rose Chess Player’s Confession
- ZB-26’s The 1000th Paper Crane (Live 2D)
- M37’s A Long Vacation with Ithaca
- Type 81R’s Peony Companion
- Type 64’s Phoenix Melody
The store will also have Type 95’s Prarie Gentian and Her Season, as well as Webley’s Before Sunset costumes available as packages (images will be in a gallery further down).
OTs-14 and ZB-26 are both on the highlight this time around for Live2D.
OTs-14's costume Destined Love will be available in the “A Letter from Her” gacha on Mar. 8th! This costume also features Live2D animation. What are you waiting for, Commander? Don't waste your precious time with her. pic.twitter.com/OePe490lCp
— Girls' Frontline-EN Official (@GirlsFrontlineE) March 7, 2022
ZB-26's Live2D costume The 1000th Paper Crane will be available in the “A Letter from Her” gacha on Mar. 8th! Do you know that folding a thousand paper cranes for someone would bring them happiness and good fortune? That's what ZB-26 is doing now. pic.twitter.com/nrv3x2JTMk
— Girls' Frontline-EN Official (@GirlsFrontlineE) March 5, 2022
You can see the others in their full glory in the gallery below.
Adding to this banner is a new furniture set called Dark Vows that takes on a dark fairytale wedding vibe.
We’ll also be seeing Romance in Progress having a rerun starting from the end of maintenance on March 8th to March 21st.
This banner will have the following costumes:
- Suomi’s Blissful Mission (Live 2D)
- PKP’s Silver Star
- Gr Mk23’s Conveyed Feelings (Simplified Live2D
- T-5000’s Oath of Transformation
- Gepard M1’s Exciting Future
The 5-Star Furniture Set Chocolatier will be brought back with this banner as well.
Moving on from the costumes, the Theater has returned with a new event and a new reward, so get your Echelons ready for some hard work. The reward this time around is the central data for an HOC called PP-93, that’s a rather handy infantry mortar worth working towards.
Next up, we have Gager ready to enter Protocol Assimilation via SP21 Auxilary Processing Installation.
Now we have a few extra tidbits to mention. One of those is the HOC Mk153 SMAW getting added to Intelligence Analysis. Also, the T-Dolls ZB-26 and Type95 will have their pull rates increased from March 8th to March 10th. As for the in-game shop, here are some new packages to look at:
- Coalition Units Supply Package – Aid Commission *10, Basic Training *1000 (1,120 gems March 8th to March 14th)
- Aid Commission Special Offer – Aid Commission * 20, Advanced Training Keycode *1000, Battery *1000, and Strawberry Custard Cheesecake *5 ($23.99 USD March 8th to March 14th)
- Coalition Units Cultivation Supply – Rapid Growth Dist * 500, Basic Training Keycode *3000, Advanced Training Keycode *3000, and Strawberry Custard Cheesecake *5 ($14.99 USD March 8th to March 21st)
- HOC Supply Package – Pure Sample *200, Special Combat Report *50, and Battery *100 (298 gems March 8th to March 14th and Limited to 20 Purchases)
- Sweet Vows Package – Oath Certificate *2 (998 gems March 12th to March 14th and Limited to 5 purchases)
- Half Price Manpower/Ammo/Ration/Parts/Contracts Packages available from March 8th to March 10th
Lastly, the following items have been added to the Black Card Exchange:
- R5’s Pas de Deux (Live 2D)
- 4 Shiki’s Twilight Fairy (Simplified Live 2D)
- S-ACR’s Make a Sweet Wish
- VSK-94’s Christmas Eve Detective, M1895’s Rouge Snow Princess
- HS2000’s Warm-Hearted Tin Man
- K5’s Wishmaker K-derella
- PM1910’s Party in the Queen’s Tower
- Dashing Through the Snow Furniture Set
That’s all for now, Commanders. Stay tuned for more of the latest Girls’ Frontline news and guides!