Get Friendly In Latest Revita Update
If you enjoy quirky twin-stick, rogue adventures, then Revita has great news for you today. Developed by solo developer BenStar and published by Dear Villagers, Revita has some brand new content going live today. It’s called the Old Friends update, and it features a bunch of cool stuff:
‘The Old Friends’ update features:
- New heights: Enter level five of the clocktower, battling your way towards the top with higher-than-ever stakes.
- New dangers: Face a fresh crop of enemies and survive challenging environmental perils – flash floods and more
- New choices: Discover an extra room in the station at the clocktower’s base, and choose from five different starting guns.
- New solutions: BenStar has overhauled the health balancing in Revita, giving first time players an easier introduction to the series.
- Old friends: Dive ever deeper into the enigmatic world of Revita, with an expanded cast and some jammin’ additions to the soundtrack.
“While the Old Friends update is massive and I’m super proud of it, it isn’t the end of the story by a long shot,” says Benjamin Kiefer, the solo dev behind Revita. “There’s still the launch update left to go – I can’t wait for everyone to see the finished game in all its glory.”
For those interested in the final version of Revita, be sure to check out the development roadmap here. And for everyone on the fence, be sure to check out the Old Friends trailer below. And stay tuned to HPP for more promising games published by Dear Villagers.