Tormented Souls Guide: How To Solve The Endless Door Puzzle In The Mausoleum To Reach The Bunker
After descending the stairs into the Mausoleum in Tormented Souls, take the first right at the split and you’ll come upon a door covered in signs warning you not to enter. This leads to the Endless Door puzzle in Tormented Souls. You’ll need to solve this riddle in order to reach the underground bunker and obtain the Antidote.
When you step through the door, you’ll find yourself in a grand room with a compass in the center of the room. Each direction of the compass will point to basins filled with either earth, embers, water, or nothing. Additionally, four doors made up of different materials line the room. You’ll need to keep all of these in mind when answering the riddles written on the plaque at the bottom room to proceed to the next area.
Below you’ll find the list of questions and answers to solve the Endless Door puzzle. A candle will light on the chandelier above to confirm you’ve gotten chosen the correct door. Mess up once, and all of the candles reset and you’ll need to try again from the beginning.
1. “The one thing someone in poverty dreams of…”: Use the golden door.
2. “I have fallen into the sea and never learned to swim…”: Go through the door with the empty basin.
3. “I was rescued by a crew of sailors, but we are lost…”: Enter the north door.
4. “A furious storm sank the boat…”: Use the wooden door.
5. “I am floating alone, adrift in the open sea…” Head through the door behind the dirt basin.
6. “I awoke on a deserted island…”: Pass through the door with the ember basin.
7. “Days have passed…”: Use the door on the West / O compass direction.