Bullets Fly Amongst the Sand in the Arknights x Rainbow Six: Siege Crossover Event.
Hello everyone, today we’re looking at a crossover event for Arknights and Rainbow: Six Siege, called Operation Originium Dust. There’s a good amount of goodies entailing this event, so let’s get to it!
The event will be running from August 18th to September 8th, and will require the completion of main storyline mission 1-10. It’ll also be split into two phases, the first phase, Task Record, starting at the event’s start, and the second phase, Para Bellum, being released on August 25th. There will be an event shop where you can exchange event currency called Rhodes Island Supply Ration Coupons for any event rewards. There’ll be a list of things you can get from the store, from Headhunting Permits and LMD to Special Equipment Exhibition Room furniture and some of Tachanka’s tokens.
This event will feature four unique Operators from Rainbow Six Siege: Tachanka (5-Star), Ash (6-Star), Blitz (5-Star), and Frost (5-Star), with Tachanka being given out to those that complete the corresponding mission in the event. Ash, Blitz, and Frost will be featured in the Headhunting Banner called “Attack, Defense, Tactical Collide,” open from August 18th to September 1st. The login event for this event will be giving out an Expert Headhunting Permit, allowing a free 10-pull.
There will be a login event called Pinpoint Accuracy lasting up to 7 days, with the rewards as follows:
- Top Emergency Sanity Potion (x2), LMD (x10,000)
- Scope (x1), Skill Summary – 1 (x30)
- Top Emergency Sanity Potion (x1), Strategic Battle Record (x10)
- Orundum (x200), Orirock Cube (x6)
- Top Emergency Sanity Potion (x1), Skill Summary -2 (x20)
- Contested Objective (x1), Originite Prime (x1)
- Expert Headhunting Permit (x1), Chip Catalyst (x1)
There’ll also be some unique costumes for this event, two of them exclusively for the collaboration characters, as detailed here:
- Rainbow Six Collab Series – Ranger for Ash
- Rainbow Six Collab Series – Lord for Tachanka
- Raythean Striker Collection – Skyline for Schwarz
- Raythean Striker Collection – Overload for Liskarm
We’ll have some packs available in the store as well:
- Position Defense Pack: LMD (x50,000), Tactical Battle Record (x50), Guard Chip (x4), Oriron (x4), Sugar (x3) for $0.99
- Common Tactical Pack: Originite Prime (x13), Headhunting Permit (x1), Strategic Battle Record (x25), LMD (100,000), Defender Chip (x4), Sugar (x5), Device (x2), Specialist Chip (x4), Polyester (x5), Orirock (x5) for $6.99
- Assault Elite Pack: Originite Prime (x24), Ten-Roll Headhunting Permit (x2), Tactical Battle Record (x30), LMD (x60,000), Sniper Chip (x5), Orirock Cube (x11), Oriron (x5), Furniture Part (x1000) for $29.99
There’s going to be a new furniture set dropped specifically for this event. The Special Equipment Exhibition Room set will be available as part of the event and can be purchased in the event store.
A new environmental mechanic will be introduced in the form of sandstorms that reduce ATK, increase deployment time, and do damage over time, but dirt Mounds can block these sandstorms.
Lastly, there’s a new co-op-based mode called Multivariate Cooperation, where you can also earn some of the event currency while participating with other players.
The Arknights x Rainbow: Six Siege crossover event is shaping up to be stellar, and it’s an exciting change of pace seeing something as realistic in style as Siege going anime style, and they certainly do not disappoint. You can see the full trailer for the event down below. That’s all for this overview. ‘Til next time, folks, this is Cory from HPP, signing off!