Saving Precious Plants on a Broken Earth
Doomsday Vault, developed by Flightless, is a previously mobileonly adventure is coming to PC, Epic and Switch this August 5th. It’s a game all about running across a doomed Earth and recovering precious plants.
For those unfamiliar, here’s some key details about this charming adventure:
About Doomsday Vault
Doomsday Vault. Rescue Earth’s precious plant life. In your robotic suit navigate a flooded city, break into an underground lair and explore ancient pyramids. Find and collect seeds and return them to the safety of the Vault. Nurture seeds to grow new sustainable crops. Unlock additional tools and items to customise your suit. You’re on a lone mission to rescue Earth’s precious plant life. Adventure around in your robotic suit using its tools and abilities to explore challenging environments. Locate and collect Earth’s precious remaining plant life. Rescue the seeds from these critical species and return them to the safety of the Vault. Find nutrients to nurture your seeds and grow a sustainable crop in your Vault. Progress through levels and grow crops to unlock additional tools and customise your robotic suit.
- Adventure missions to find precious seeds for the Vault
- Challenge mode with races, mazes, scores and leaderboards
- Vault to nurture seeds into crops
- Challenging puzzles and gameplay to suit all ages and experience
- Engaging 3D environments
- Play as the iconic DV Robot character
- Robot suit customization
- Beautiful soundtrack and sound effects
- Helpful plant information
- Supports MFI, PlayStation and Xbox game controllers
- Supports Siri Remote on Apple TV
- Localization support for 15 languages
It certainly looks charming. After another beloved mobile game, Sky: Children of the Light, recently came to consoles, I hope Doomsday Vault is equally well received. Be sure to check out the trailer below. And stay tuned to HPP for more news about post-apocalyptic environmentalism.