Riders Republic brings high-speed chaos to consoles and PC on September 2, 2021. Check out the deep dive trailer here.
During today’s Ubisoft Forward E3 broadcast, Ubisoft announced that Riders Republic will release on September 2, 2021, for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia.
Riders Republic is an open-world extreme sports game. Featuring mountain biking, snowboarding, skiing, wingsuit, and rocket wingsuit events, the game allows players to participate in high-energy races in a variety of locales, including Yosemite, Mammoth Mountain, Canyonlands National Park, and more. From biking down rocky desert cliffs or rocketing over treelined forests and rugged valleys in your rocket suit, the game looks to get players’ adrenaline pumping with a plethora of death-defying stunts in small-scale races or insane 50-player mass races that pit dozens of racers against each other.
You can check out the Ubisoft Forward deep dive trailer for Riders Republic below:
Here’s a full list of multiplayer modes courtesy of the publisher:
- Mass Races: The crazier the better in these epic, multisport races with more than 50 players.** New races appear randomly on the map, so players will need to get ready to watch their blind spots, protect their position and remain agile with their skills as they fight their way to the finish line.
- Tricks Battle: Compete in 6v6 matchups and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free-for-All: Challenge new opponents in 12-player sessions and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of exciting events.
- Versus Mode: Join up with friends and see who’s the best.
- Multiplayer Competition: Made for the top riders to show off and show out, ultimately making it to the top divisions.
Riders Republic was first announced in September of 2020 and slated to release on February 25 of 2021. However, Ubisoft delayed the game until later in the year this past January, saying in a Tweet that, “this additional time will allow our passionate team to deliver the best fun fueled experience to our players.”
Stay tuned for more on this exciting title as more details become available.