Get Lost in a Magical World
If you like roguelikes, dungeon crawlers or isekai anime, you’re in luck with today’s news. All three elements are joining forces in Nigate Tale, developed by Hermit Games and published by 2P Games. The game is coming to Steam Early Access April 12th, priced at $19.99.
ABOUT NIGATE TALE
After being sucked in by a strange cloud, you crash with your airplane in the sewers of an unknown castle. The pieces of your flying transport seem to be lost throughout this place, so the only way to escape goes through exploring it and gathering all the components. But it won’t be easy: a lot of monsters, who apparently were courtiers long time ago, will try to stop you! Also, this fortress is trapped in a never-ending day and you’ll be back to the sewers every time you die; the path will change, but your experience and items will remain. The protagonist will become stronger loop after loop! At the time Roy fights his way to escape, he’ll find several allies and discover the secret story of this cursed castle.
- Piece up the fragments of a deep and dark story full of fantasy and magic!
- Confront fast-paced rogue-like combats that will test your game skills and patience.
- Design your own battle style through a wide variety of weapons, magic powers and useful skills.
- Befriend cute monster ladies that will grant you new magical powers and fight by your side — if you bring them the right presents!
- Craft the best equipment to beat powerful monsters and survive the most deadly traps.
- Enjoy a vibrant and colorful world inspired by isekai series, with astounding low-poly and 2D anime art.
I already appreciate the visual flair of Nigate Tale. If you’re still not sold, perhaps check out the dev diaries or the trailer below!