Ready or not, here the imposter comes!
If you’re reading this, chances are you’ve played 2020’s surprise hit, Among Us. Originally released in 2018, Among Us has been one of the hottest titles of the year for a plethora of reasons, such as accessibility, satisfying gameplay, and, naturally, pure fun.
As players continue to do their tasks and kill their crewmates, the game tends to evolve to keep things fresh. Some players have have even created a new way to play entirely — dubbed “hide and seek,” players modify the settings to better suit the beloved neighborhood game from our collective childhoods.
Want to play? Here’s how to do it:
- Put the visibility of the crewmates all the way up.
- Make the imposter vision small and lower the kill cooldown.
- When the game starts, the imposter must announce themselves to the crewmates.
- The imposter then waits about 10 seconds while the crewmates do their tasks/hide.
- During this time, no sabotaging or reporting bodies is allowed (consider removing emergency meetings as well).
- The imposter wins if they can kill all the crewmates, and the crewmates win if they can complete all their tasks.
Want to see it in action? Check out Dr. Lupo playing Hide and Seek in Among Us.
So, what do you think? Do you enjoy Hide and Seek in Among Us? Or do you prefer to play the more traditional way? Let us know in the comments!