You can play Double Kick Heroes today on Game Pass for PC and Xbox One
Following its debut on the Switch and Steam earlier this month, Double Kick Heroes, indie dev Headbang Club‘s zombie-themed rhythm-shooter, is now available on Xbox One and the Windows 10 Store.
Players can purchase the game for $21.99 on the Xbox and Windows 10 stores. Additionally, Double Kick Heroes is also included as part of Game Pass for PC and Xbox One.
Want to see what’s in store? Watch the announcement trailer below:
“We’re very excited to see our fans eagerly awaiting to purchase Double Kick Heroes on Xbox One & Game Pass for PC and Xbox One,” said Headbang Club’s David Elahee in a press release distributed today. “Looking forward to hearing the excitement people have for our game, but also our incredible soundtrack that’s sure to please even the most ardent of metal fans everywhere! “
Additionally, you can find a full features list below courtesy of the developer:
- A full story mode that’s accompanied by 50 kerranging songs, including the OST Volume 2 Update, by top artists such as Ultra Vomit, Volkorx, Gorod, Jinjer, Carpenter Brut and Gojira!
- Unique Rhythm shooter mashup with incredibly detailed pixel art
- 5 difficulty settings to test even the most metal of metal head’s skills
- Tons of accessibility options
- USB drum and guitar support on PC and Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch Joy Con Alternative Motion Control Methods
- Air drumming – Joy Con used as drumsticks, keeping in rhythm of game
- Air beat – Can’t drum? No Problem! Stomp to the beat with your Joy Con
- Want the all out motion controlled experience and really put that double kick pedal to the metal? Then it’s time to use two sets of Joy Con and play Double Air Kick style, one in your socks and one in your hands and drum and stomp your way through the apocalypse!
Double Kick Heroes is now available on Xbox One, PC, and PC.