Swing your way through a perilous space station like a Soviet Spiderman in Yupitergrad
Yupitergrad is a space-themed, puzzle-platformer game with fifty levels. The adventure follows a Slavic cosmonaut, with suction cups for hands, trying to navigate their Jupiter space station after a failed mission.
To celebrate the game’s launch, Gamedust has released a launch trailer which can be found below:
The game is designed to minimize motion sickness for VR players. Movement in-game mostly coming down to acrobatics involving your suction-cup hands or other tools, such as grappling hooks.
You can find the game’s key features below courtesy of the publisher:
- Minimal risk of motion sickness thanks to innovative design.
- Over 50 tight-packed levels to explore and conquer.
- Indiana Jones-like navigation via grappling hooks and boosters.
- Lots of crazy platforming stunts.
- Riddles and spatial puzzles.
- “Dieselpunk in space” atmosphere.
- Slavik humor and peculiar story.
- Original, stylized art.
- Soundtrack by acclaimed video games music composer – Piotr Surmacz.
While the game is currently available only on PC, a PlayStation VR version is in development. However, at the time of this writing, a release date has yet to be announced.
More information can be found on the Gamedust website.