Intelligence is a very valuable thing, innit, my friend? And usually, it comes far too ******* late.
Based on the acclaimed BBC TV series of the same name, here is our guide to every pocket watch in Peaky Blinders Mastermind. A walkthrough for what’s easily the hardest segments in the game. We also have a guide to the watches on the earlier levels and, of course, our full review of the game.
To obtain the game’s completionist trophy, you’ll need to find every pocket watch in Peaky Blinders: Mastermind. Because it’s fun yet gets slightly frustrating, this guide is here to help you see if you missed a watch and hopefully help you get that very achievable platinum trophy in the game.
- 7.1 Tommy/Ada, just past the first gate. North of the door.
- 7.2 Ada/Tommy, After Polly picks her first locked gate. Southmost room in the ground level of the small shop.
- 7.3 Polly, Center of the Large Warehouse by the door with the two switches.
- 7.4 Polly, After speaking with Eddie Hunter. Check the next doom to the North.
- 8.1 After getting past the intersection where two soldiers Charge at each other. Go straight.
- 8.2 Southernmost tip in the graveyard.
- 8.3 Before Tommy exits the second set of underground tunnels. Continue going straight (left) on the path instead of taking the ladder to the north.
- 8.4 In the ‘Tommy Survive’ segment. While fleeing the chasing guards take the middle zigzagging path.
- 9.1 Finn, after entering the window of the first house go northeast.
- 9.2 Polly/Tommy, after Polly pushes the cart to block two guards. Check the southernmost tip (hidden).
- 9.3 Ada, along her path by the food cart just after distracting a guard to help Finn through his second window.
- 9.4 Ada, right before she blocks the alley. Just past the red door.
- 9.5 Polly, after she helps Arthur fight someone by blocking a guard’s vision. Bottom of the map.
- 9.6 Tommy/Polly/Arthur, Just after opening the door past section 5. Check behind the spilled cart ahead.
- 9.7 Anyone, at the end of the map. Just North East of the final door.
- 10.1 Ada/John/Polly, just after Polly pulls the cart away to let Ada and John in.
- 10.2 Tommy, in his den Northwest of his gun.
- 10.3 Finn, just after blocking the escape route by asking the car, head towards the red door with the white arrow.
- 10.4 Finn, along the catwalk alleyway just after pulling a level for Tommy/Arthur.
- 10.5 Finn, after handing off the lantern to John, enter the storage warehouse. Go southwest.
10.6 Finn, after Ada helps him past a guard, check North East by some boxes by the waterfront.
And that’s every pocket Watch in ‘Peaky Blinders: Mastermind’! If you found this helpful, feel free to comment below, and please, like and follow us when you can.