Take all them fancy watches, by order of the Peaky Blinders!
Based on the acclaimed BBC TV series of the same name, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a fun puzzle-solving adventure game that gets more and more difficult the closer you are to the end. To obtain the game’s completionist trophy, you’ll need to find every single hidden pocket watch in ‘Peaky Blinders: Mastermind.’ To help, here are the locations for the game’s first six levels.
We also have a guide for the later levels, which are much more difficult, along with a full review of the game.
- 1.1 North West of Where You Begin
- 1.2 After Passing The Second Gilroy Watchman
- 1.3 After Talking to McCullen, check the Upstairs Bedroom.
- 2.1 Tommy/Ada, South West of Where you Begin.
- 2.2 Tommy, Inside Lockup. The Center Room.
- 2.3 Ada, Just South Below Owen Cousins (The Cart Man).
- 2.4 Ada, Center Room Before Exiting into the Van.
- 3.1 Finn, after going through the first window. Check the guard’s circular path.
- 3.2 Finn, check the top left corner (through the door) when searching for Brother’s Warehouse.
- 3.3 Finn, southernmost corner when you exit the warehouse. Follow along the red-bricked building down the alley.
- 3.4 Tommy, enter the Lucid House Stables just after you convince an ally to help.
- 4.1 Ada, enter the workshop then go straight to the barrel.
- 4.2 Ada, after she crosses the gantry, check the building. In the backroom behind a desk of tools.
- 4.3 John, in the explosive depot. Check the bottom room.
- 4.4 John, after crossing the catwalk and entering the building. Check behind the bottom room desk.
- 4.5 John, after obtaining 4. Go down the stairs and check the adjacent room.
- 4.6 Arthur, after opening the locked gate continue past the guard and then the barrels to the north.
- 5.1 John/Tommy, After 1st set of gates continue to the guard patrol and check the middle path.
- 5.2 Arthur, after Tommy/John raise his gate check to the right of the patrolling guard.
- 5.3 Arthur, after Tommy asks someone to open a door for him. Check before he heads down the sewers.
- 5.4 Tommy, while traversing inside of the police station. Part of the main path.
- 6.1 John, after freeing Finn look southwest.
- 6.2 Finn, 2nd story warehouse. Check below the crack (hidden).
- 6.3 Arthur, just after he clears the stairs for Finn check southeast.
- 6.4 John/Arthur, after all, 3 brothers meet along the main quest. Continue until you reach a level and door, just past the wicker path John opened for Finn.
- 6.5 Finn, in the second-floor bedroom of the house.
- 6.6 John, in the Laundry Room, check the room farthest to the North.
And that’s almost every pocket Watch in ‘Peaky Blinders: Mastermind’! Be sure to check out our second guide for part two. And if you found this helpful, feel free to comment below and please, like and follow us when you can.