Disgaea 4 Complete+ will launch on Xbox Games Pass and Steam this fall.
This week, publisher NIS America announced plans to bring Disgaea 4 Complete+ to PC.
First released on the PlayStation 4 and Switch last October, this overhauled port of Nippon Ichi Software’s 2011 PlayStation 3 SRPG, Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, will arrive on Xbox Games Pass and Steam this fall. The game includes enhanced visuals and a wealth of content and tweaks over the original release.
To celebrate the announcement, NISA released a new trailer for the game which you can find below:
You can find the full list of Disgaea 4 Complete+ features below courtesy of NISA:
- Contains all additional characters and scenarios from previous versions of Disgaea 4.
- Options for English or Japanese audio.
- Options for English or French text.
- Includes Peta-level spells and Job-specific Skills from Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited.
- Includes quality-of-life features that may seem familiar to those who have played Disgaea 5, such as the Cheat Shop, Event Viewer, Weapon Appearance, Innocent Warehouse, and Pay Up system to bribe Senators to change their votes in the assembly.
- Includes network features such as Map Edit and Upload, Pirate Edit and Upload, Pirate Duels, and Foreign Ministers.
Kenny scored the PS4 version of Disgaea 4 Complete+ 4/5 in his review last year saying, “Disgaea 4 may still be outclassed by its successor, but that doesn’t stop Disgaea 4 Complete+ from being an absolute delight for Disgaea fans. Featuring an already beloved story and cast of characters, and a bevy of small-yet-refreshing changes, raising hell in the Netherworld as the Valvatorez Party has never been so satisfying.”
For more on the game, you can read our full review here.