Penetrate the defenses of the best-protected banks in the world as an elite team of hackers in //HEX, now available on Steam Early Access
//HEX is now available on Steam, Johannesburg-based indie developer Solis Studios has announced.
In //HEX, players work together a hacker and control to penetrate the internet security measures of the world’s most well-protected financial institutions. The game, which requires flawless communication between teams of armchair cybercriminals, features eight unique varieties of hacking puzzles to test your skills, along with one type of tracer puzzle with a total of three types of currencies to transfer.
Check out the latest gameplay trailer for //HEX below:
Ultimately, developer Solis Studios plans to incorporate six additional hacking puzzles, as well as four varieties of currencies (dollar, euro, pound, and crypto) and tracer puzzles for the final release.
Here’s a full list of features courtesy of the developer:
- Use your communication skills to bypass internet security measures
- Hack into the most secure banks.
- Choose to take on the role as Hacker or Control.
- 14 different hacking puzzles.
- 4 different tracer puzzles
- 4 different currencies (dollar, euro, pound and crypto).
//HEX is now available on Steam Early Access for $9.99.