Hungry to experience the zaniness of the Overcooked! series again? Well you’re in luck, because publisher Team17 has announced that Overcooked! All You Can Eat is on its way.
A 2-for-1 bundle, All You Can Eat features both Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2, as well as all previously released DLC, and several quality-of-life updates. For more information, you can check out the list of key features below:
- Remote cooking: Cross-platform, online multiplayer means sous chefs can jump in regardless of the platform they’re playing on
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be available both physically and digitally for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Will you be serving it up with your friends when the game releases? Let us know in the comments below!