Watch Yu and Kay explore a shattered planet and battle its strange inhabitants in the latest gameplay footage from Haven.
Furi developer The Game Bakers have released five minutes of new Haven gameplay footage from last week’s PC Gaming Show and Guerrilla Collective online digital games festival over the weekend.
In the footage, we watch as the game’s dual protagonists, lovers Yu and Kay explore the strange alien planet they now call home. The trailer highlights traversing the land either on foot or by gliding through the air, item crafting, and the game’s turn-based combat system.
Check it out below:
You can find a list of Haven’s key features below courtesy of The Game Bakers:
- Play two characters at the same time, to explore, fight or in the dialogues!
- Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore the fragmented planet.
- Fight with the two characters in real time and use tactical sense and timing.
- A romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds.
- Play a couple, follow an intimate relationship treated with maturity and humour.
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day.
- A second player can join in or drop out anytime in co-op to share the adventure.
Haven will be releasing later this year on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
So, what do you think of the look of the game so far? Are you excited to explore this shattered planet as Yu and Kay? Let us know in the comments section.