Missions & Monsters DLC adds recruitable monsters, new jobs, larger-battles, and more to the tactical RPG Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark.
It’s been a year since two-person indie team 6 Eyes Studio’s excellent SRPG Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark first released on PC. And now, the game’s first major DLC expansion is set to give players a reason to return to the game later this month.
Set to release on June 23, Fell Seal’s “Missions & Monsters” DLC allows players to recruit the monsters you encounter in your journey and customize them using the new monster subclass system. Additionally, the update features new areas to explore, larger-scale battles, additional character classes, and more.
Check out what’s in store in the trailer below:
You can find the Missions & Monsters DLC’s full list of features and a rundown of the game’s story below courtesy of publisher 1C Entertainment:
- Recruit and tame monsters to join your roster!
- Customize your monster allies with the new monster subclass system, selecting up to 2 optional subclasses from a selection of more than 20.
- Unlock 3 new human classes, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler, adding a variety of new powerful abilities to your arsenal.
- Uncover new equipment and crafting recipes.
- Discover 5 new locations, featuring a combination of larger encounter battles and powerful named monster enemies.
- Face deadly new encounters, including the largest-scale battles seen in-game and challenging end-game content additions.
- Upgrade Arbiter’s Guilds across the land to reap benefits and rewards for the party.
- New in-game system to send recruits out on missions lets you collect new rewards and open up new content.
- New songs will accompany you as you explore the land of Teora.
- Challenge yourself with new achievements!
“Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark takes you to the world of Teora, a land once ravaged by a brutal beast bent on destruction. Teora narrowly escaped its dire fate thanks to the Council of Immortals, who now rule the land through their mortal agents, the Arbiters. The Council and their Arbiters keep the peace by enforcing stability and order… but at what cost? Step into the boots of Kyrie, an Arbiter that sets out on an adventure to protect the land and uncover centuries-old secrets that could shake the very foundation of everything her order stands for.”
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is now available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.