You’ll have to wait just a little bit longer to visit this little town
NIS America has announced that the release date for the Little Town Hero Big Idea Edition for has been delayed.
Originally released last year on Switch via the eShop, Little Town Hero tells the story of Axe—a young boy who dreams of seeing the outside world, but, due to the rules of his village, isn’t allowed to travel outside of his village’s borders. All of that changes, however, when one day a monster shows up and attacks the village. Upon confronting the monster, Axe realizes that he can utilize the powers of a mysterious stone within his possession to turn his ideas into attacks, and fights back—thus beginning a journey that will uncover many hidden truths. Interested in learning more? Feel free to check out the list of key features below:
- Izzit? Dazzit! – Use your ideas to outwit and defend against enemies, then strike back with strong attacks.
- Charming Locals – Befriend the townspeople to gain their support, as well as unlock more ideas to use in battle.
- There’s No Place Like Home – Enjoy life in this little town with a whimsical soundtrack by Toby Fox (UNDERTALE) and cozy art style by GAME FREAK.
Alongside giving players the chance to own a physical copy of the game, the Big Idea Edition also includes:
- “Life in the Village” Art Book
- “Izzit? Dazzit? Poster
- “Defender DUo” Lapel Pin Set
- “Town Tunes” Official Soundtrack
- Collector’s Box
The Little Town Hero Big Idea Edition is slated to release on both the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on June 23, 2020 in North America, and June 26, 2020, in Europe, and will be releasing exclusively on the Nintendo Switch in Oceania July 3, 2020. Will the Big Idea Edition be your first foray into the Axe’s world of imagination? Have you already played the game before? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!