Earn Bells FAST with this one weird trick! Raccoons hate it!
Ready to be rolling in the bells to the point where Animal Crossing: New Horizons is pretty much broken? We got you covered with this super quick guide. Grab a friend and let’s get glitchy!
- Make sure you have a desk item. The cardboard box you receive at the beginning of the game will suffice.
- Call a resident over. It can be a friend or throwaway account on the Switch, but note that this trick requires two controllers (sorry, Switch Lite players).
- Place an item on top of the desk. The Switch given at the start of the game will suffice, but the higher-priced the item, the better.
- Once the item is on the desk, have the resident/guest account start rotating the desk. Really get into a groove — you’ll be here awhile.
- With your main account, start grabbing the item on top of the desk. You’ll put it in your pocket, but another will immediately appear on the desk — glitchy!
- Keep grabbing until the frame catches up with your actions (you’ll get a few duplicates out of this), then place the original back on the desk to do it again.
- Sell the duplicates for serious bells — remember to keep one for yourself to keep doing it!
You can see the glitch in action below:
We at Hey Poor Player will cover further how-to guides on Animal Crossing: New Horizons, so stay tuned for more!