Early adopters save a totally bananas 20% off through December 17
Sega has announced that Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD will be making its way to Steam next Tuesday, December 10. The game will be priced at $29.99. However, early can save 20% off through December 17, knocking the game’s price down to just $23.99.
The PC version of the Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD includes a number of features including:
- Dynamic control options and full controller support
- Fully-remappable keys, gamepad and keyboard + mouse support in both the main game and mini-games
- Play with unlocked framerates or fixed framerates – players can choose the best setting to fit their monitor (selectable from 60,120,144,240, full variable FPS)
- A variety of graphics settings and options unique to PC:
- Texture filters, post-processing effects, anti-aliasing, anisotropic, and shadow settings
- A variety of resolutions and window settings to play with, HUD adjustments, monitor selection, and graphical presets
- Time Attack and Decathlon World Ranking Leaderboards, Steam Trading Card support, Steam Achievement support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Controller vibration support.
- A Banana Mouse Cursor!
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD released on the PlayStation 4 and Switch on October 29, 2019. In case you missed it, you can read Anthony’s full review of the game here.
For more details, be sure to visit the official Steam page.