Menu

Monthly Archives: December 2019

the promised neverland volume 12 review

The Promised Neverland Volume 12 Review

1459
The secret’s out. With Goldy Pond’s destruction, our ragtag group of escapee children — the stars of of Kaiu Shirai/Posuku Demizu’s The Promised Neverland, if you’re only just now catching up — are left pondering their next move. While Mr. Minerva’s shelter is gradually revamped into a loving new…
1459
gris undertale

What Playing Through My Backlog As My 2019 New Year’s Resolution Taught Me About Happiness

1769
The Four Noble Truths learned through gaming in 2019 “I’m going to play more video games this year.” I remember the look on my husband’s face when I told him my New Year’s Resolution for 2019: confusion. “You mean, more than you already do?” He had asked, puzzled. I…
1769
Brother Brother

Brother Brother Review (PC)

1394
O brother, where art thou? I never got on board the “Zelda train”. Well, that’s not entirely true — I loved the original Legend of Zelda on the NES and even mildly enjoyed Zelda II, but every Zelda game that followed failed to catch my eye (except Majora’s Mask). I…
1394
River Legends A Fly Fishing Adventure

River Legends: A Fly Fishing Adventure Review (PC / Mobile)

1370
What legends are made of Honestly, I love the idea of fishing more than actually fishing. While there’s a unique thrill to battling it out with an aquatic beast, that feeling only happens for like 5% of the time spent on the sport — the remaining 95% is filled…
1370

8-Bit Chronicles: Retro Game Challenge

1340
A…DS Game? Bleeps, bloops, and pixels: the cornerstones of classic gaming. The innate addiction coded within the circuit board-powered arcade cabinets and NES cartridges render them precious artifacts, their primitive graphics and relative brevity revered even today. But why is that the case? Join Anthony on his 8-Bit Chronicles,…
1340

The Mission Preview

860
Close encounters of the creepy-crawly kind Like most people, I love Saturdays. Sleeping in, not fighting traffic, and being able to play video games to my heart’s content are what Saturdays are all about. Of course, there’s also #ScreenShotSaturday — the best part of Saturdays — where gamers can…
860

Review Archives

  • 2020 (189)
  • 2019 (157)
  • 2018 (252)
  • 2017 (434)
  • 2016 (427)
  • 2015 (172)
  • 2014 (92)
  • 2013 (29)
  • 2012 (11)
  • 2011 (9)
  • 2010 (12)

Join Our Discord!

Join Our Discord!

Click the icon above to join our Discord! Ask a Mod or staff member to make you a member to see all the channels.