PS4 and Switch owners can scratch that SRPG itch in October in North America and Europe with Disgaea 4 Complete+
NIS America today announced that their upcoming SRPG Disgaea 4 Complete+ will be coming to the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on October 29 in North America/Europe and November 5 in Oceania.
An overhauled port of the 2011 PlayStation 3 and Vita strategy RPG, Disgaea 4 Complete+ features a number of enhancements over the original release including:
- All additional characters and scenarios from previous versions of Disgaea 4.
- Options for English or Japanese audio.
- Options for English or French text.
- Includes Peta-level spells and Job-specific Skills from Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited.
- Includes quality-of-life features that may seem familiar to those who have played Disgaea 5, such as the Cheat Shop, Event Viewer, Weapon Appearance, Innocent Warehouse, and Pay Up system to bribe Senators to change their votes in the assembly.
- Includes network features such as Map Edit and Upload, Pirate Edit and Upload, Pirate Duels, and Foreign Ministers.
In case you missed it, check out the game’s announcement trailer below:
So, will you be adding this enhanced port of NIS’s classic SRPG to your PS4 or Switch library when it releases this Fall? Let us know in the comments below.