Moe features, moe fun!
Idea Factory International has announced today that Moero Chronicles Hyper will be releasing on the Nintendo Switch later this year.
Originally released in 2017 as Moero Chronicle, and as a Steam-exclusive in the West, Moero Chronicle Hyper will once again have players taking controlled of the dirty-minded, yet (probably) well-intentioned Io as he is thrust into an adventure which will have him venturing into Monstopia in order to discover why its Monster Girl denizens have begun going berserk. For more information, you can check out the list of key features below:
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! – Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? – Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ – Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! – Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!
That’s not all, though! Hyper will also have a few new features added, including:
- Vibration function for the “Bumping Scratch” session.
- New items to increase stats
- Autopilot Mode, which allows players to point on a map and automatically brings you to the player’s destination.
- ALL original art and event CGs released in the PlayStation®Vita and Steam® version!
Moero Chronicle Hyper is slated to release on the Nintendo Switch sometime in Spring 2019. Did you play Moero Chronicle when it originally released on Steam? Are you looking forward to this new-and-improved version? Let us know in the comments below!