Includes special DLC content
Developer Inti Creates has announced that Dragon Marked for Death for the Nintendo Switch will be heading to North American and European retailers this Spring.
Dragon Marked for Death is an action-focused RPG in which players can choose from one of four different Dragonblood Clan members to play as, each with their own unique stats and abilities, and team up with up to three friends in order to complete quests, conquer monsters, and take down the Kingdom of Medius. The physical version of the game will also include all characters, the Additional Quest DLC, and the first-run exclusive Striker Gear Pack. For more information on the game, you can check out the list of key features below:
- Four Different Playable Characters – Players can take control of the Empress, Warrior, Shinobi or Witch, each with their own unique moves and playstyles, allowing for a deep, strategic action experience.
- Play solo or with up to 4 players–Players can enjoy the entire experience on their own, or team up with friends in either local or online multiplayer.
- Fantasy Pixel World – Dragon Marked for Death comes to life on the Nintendo Switch with its hand-drawn pixel art from some of the industry’s best pixelmancers.
- Massive Boss Battles – Players will be in awe as Dragon Marked for Death’s fantastical bosses take up the entire screen of the Nintendo Switch.
- Immersive Storylines – Dragon Marked for Death contains over 30 main quests and numerous side quests, giving players more than enough content for an action RPG.
- Striker Gear Pack– Unlocks a unique weapon for each of the 4 playable characters that is limited to the initial run of the physical edition.
The physical version of Dragon Marked for Death will be available at a retailer near you beginning March 26 of this year on the Nintendo Switch. Alternatively, for those looking to get into the action sooner, the digital version of the game will be available on January 31 of this year. Will you be hopping into this dragon-infused action RPG? Let us know in the comments below!