Please don’t try plundering the game itself from the store
Developer Triangular Pixels and publisher Perp Games have announced that Smash Hit Plunder is now available physically at North American retailers.
Smash Hit Plunder is a PSVR game which places players into the shoes of a young mage who, after graduating from magic school and receiving a house for free with absolutely no strings attached (that last part is a lie), finds themselves on a quest to repay a ghostly debt collector. As for how he’s going to do that… well, just remember what this game’s title is. For more information, you can check out a full list of key features below:
- Full Campaign – Guided by a friendly ghost grandma, players traverse as a mage through Castle Carvasso and its surroundings, shattering and crushing everything in sight to collect enough treasure to pay off the family’s debt collector;
- Three Campaign Game Modes – Players can race against the clock in Treasure Hunt to gather as much as possible within the time limit, comb the grounds for a specific piece of loot in Scavenger Hunt, or explore the castle at their own pace in Free Play;
- Two-Person Multiplayer – Each game mode supports co-operative local multiplayer, so the VR mage can venture through the castle and face its ghostly inhabitants with a friend at their side;
- Two, up to Four-Player Versus Modes – Party games take on a new look in VR, as up to three DualShock players can challenge the VR Mage in special dungeons with Poltergeist Panic or Jewel Duel modes;
- Online Leaderboards – Crushing high scores is about as fun as smashing everything in sight, and players can fight for a place on the dynamic leaderboards, as well as test their mettle in an adaptive high score trial system that tailors itself to the player’s own style and skill level.
Smash Hit Plunder is now available physically at North American retailers. Will you be embarking on a quest to plunder a copy of this game for yourself? (Please don’t actually do that.) Let us know in the comments below!