As if one universe wasn’t complicated enough!
Developer 13AM Games has unveiled a new trailer for their upcoming game Double Cross.
Titled “Double Cross Dimension Overview”, this trailer is — you guessed it — all about the multiverse dimensions that players will be visiting throughout the game. Featured within the trailer are Gootopia, a scientifically promising dimension that has been overrun by primordial goo monsters, The Funderdome, a dimension ruled by a robotic gang overlord designed to tickle visitors’ every fancy, and Reptarria, a once-advanced dimension whose dinosaur denizens have long since been scattered after a world-destroying meteor made impact. For further information on Double Cross, you can check out the list of key features below:
- Players can custom tailor their play style by collecting Upgradium and using it to level up and unlock RIFT agent gear.
- An adventure-game style gameplay and upgrade system that allows players to choose how and in what order they play levels.
- A unique “Proton Slinger” mechanic that allows diversity of movement throughout levels and the ability to grab and throw objects and enemies.
- Varied and upgradeable attacks and combos
- An intricate story engages players as they solve an interdimensional mystery with a diverse cast of interdimentional characters.
- Slick 2D HD art that draws upon traditional gaming and anime style.
Double Cross is slated to release on January 10 on the Nintendo Switch. Will you be attempting to solve this interdimensional mystery yourself? Let us know in the comments below!