Live in America and been seeking the chance to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Pokémon: Let’s Go! before their holiday launches? You may be interested in the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience, which runs at selects malls, centers and fairs across the country from November 10th to December 16th. Featuring Smash Bros., Pokémon, Super Mario Party, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Just Dance 2019, Overcooked! 2, and other titles, these events will also feature Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kits and a Fortnite-themed photo-op.
The list of locations is as follows:
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas (This particular event will begin on Nov. 11th)
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
Furthermore, times are scheduled for 4 PM-9 PM Monday through Thursday, 3 PM-9 PM on Friday, 10 AM-9 PM on Saturday and 11 AM-6 PM on Sunday.
Will you be attending the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience? Let us know in the comments below!