XSEED’s top-heavy Kunoichi return this fall in Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, check out the two LE versions here
Publisher XSEED Games today debuted a pair of limited editions versions of their upcoming release, Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, their definitive edition release of the original entry in the long-running risque ninja brawler series.
The ‘Tailor-Made’ Edition and ‘At the Seams’ Edition versions of Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal include a combination of physical and digital bonus items and are priced at $49.99 and $79.99 respectively. They will be made available at select retailers when the game launches this fall, and will soon be available for preorder.
- PS4 system game
- Two-disc soundtrack
- DLC key containing the following DLC
- Yumi – Fan-favorite Yumi becomes a playable character with an exclusive episode
- Re:Newal Old Hanzo Uniform and Burst Girls Uniform
- Lovey-Dovey Couple Diorama Pose Set
- All items from the ‘Tailor-Made’ Edition
- “Busty Besties” – A set of six rubber straps with display stands
Those wanting to get their hands on Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal won’t have to wait much longer. The game is currently set to release this Fall in North America exclusively on the PlayStation 4.
So, do you plan on adding either of these editions to your collection when they release this Fall? If so, which one? As always, we love to hear what you think. Be sure to let us know in the comments below.