Nintendo Switch and Xbox One versions on their way
Brazil-based Indie developer Mad Mimic Interactive has announced the official PlayStation 4 release of No Heroes Here.
Originally released on PC and Mac via Steam, No Heroes Here is a modern take on the classic tower defense genre that will have anywhere from 1 – 4 players working to defend their castle from incoming attackers. For more information, check out the list of key features below:
- 1 to 4 players
- Local and online multiplayer
- 2 Game Modes: Normal and Nightmare
- Normal mode not challenging enough? Nightmare mode offers the frighteningly ominous reality of a true horde invasion!
- 3 Kingdoms, 54 castles, and 9 challenges
- Three different regions with each their own mechanics, enemies, and quirks.
No Heroes Here is now available on PlayStation 4 and Steam. The game is slated to release on both Nintendo Switch and Xbox One as well, however a specific release date for either has yet to be given. Are you up to the task of being a non-hero yourself? Let us know in the comments below!