The deep darkness of the hollow night. New shells of incarnation alight.
Publisher PQube has announced that UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is available now for PlayStation4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. In a game from developer French Bread, play in modern Japan where Hollow Night occurs every month. During Hollow Night, creatures called Voids attack from the shadows. If you survive a Void attack, you might develop powers, making you an In-Birth.
Follow the In-Births through a story of handling newfound powers, surviving Hollow Night, and learn more about the organizations that have their own ideas for the Voids.
- New characters – Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner join the battle!
- New Stages – 4 new stages to do battle on, Cafeteria, Children’s Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
- Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off’ system that opens up new combo opportunities.
- Combo Challenge Mode – Learn new combos and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
- Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
- Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative of UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is available for purchase here.