Full game can be unlocked via one-time purchase
Capcom has announced that they will be bringing Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition to Android later on this month.
The latest and (hopefully) greatest iteration of Street Fighter IV, Champion Edition will allow players to take control of one of 32 world warriors as they test their strength against that of other players from around the world. The game has been designed to allow pros to get into the nitty-gritty right away, but also offers plenty of newbie-friendly tutorials, as well as additional settings, for those who are fresh onto the Street Fighter scene. For more information, you can check out the list of key features below:
- Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters including fan favorite and Android exclusive, Dan.
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
- Take your game to the next level with a Bluetooth controller (Controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi – Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button. – Four levels of difficulty.
Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition is slated for release on Android later on this month. The app itself will be free to download, and will contain one playable character (Ryu), and three AI controlled characters (Chun-Li, Guile, and Zangief). Players will be able to unlock the game by making a one-time in-app purchase of $4.99. Are you looking forward to getting your hands on this mobile Street Fighter experience? Let us know in the comments below!