Console launch following last year’s PC release
THQ Nordic has announced that, after its successful launch on Steam in June 2017, de Blob 2 will be adding a splash (or a lot of splashes, really) of color to consoles next month.
Originally released in 2011, de Blob 2 will have players once again combating the threat of the drab and dastardly Comrade Black as they fight to keep Prisma City as vibrant as it has always been. The game improves upon the original de Blob, adding in expanded gameplay, new power-ups, and more. For a complete list of information, check out the list of key details below:
- Imagine – Set off on an action-packed color adventure with 12 new single player story levels where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want.
- Laugh – Only the colorful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc’s evil hypno plot to steal all the color from Prisma City.
- Power – Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power-ups that turn you into a super Blob.
- Explore – Paint your way past icy outposts, tropical bio domes and distant space stations to free the fair citizens of Prisma City.
- Transform – Inside, outside, above the Earth and below it, Blob embarks on mini missions and epic boss battles to restore color and music back to this rich universe.
- Share – Recruit your friends to join the color evolution in the 2-player split-screen co-op mode.
De Blob 2 is slated for release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Feburary 27. Will you be fighting to keep Prisma city vibrant and colorful? Let us know in the comments below!