Dragon’s Crown Pro’s Battle-Hardened Edition up for pre-order, includes 7 skill cards and steelbook case
Great news for fans of the Dragon’s Crown series as ATLUS has just announced that their highly anticipated remaster is finally available for pre-order!
With the Battle-Hardened Edition of the game, you receive seven collectible skill cards featuring all of the game’s noble classes in a limited edition case.
As of the time of this article, no specific pre-order bonuses are listed but that shouldn’t stop you from picking up this classic 2-D hack and slash couch co-op, beat ’em up action game from Vanillaware and ATLUS with a planned release date on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro exclusively January 25th, 2018.
Dragon’s Crown Pro features the same fantastic gameplay elements that the original game has to offer but with some well-deserved updates. Some of these new remastered features include:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
As stated before, Dragon’s Crown Pro is scheduled to release in Japan on February 8th, 2018 and in the Americas and Europe on January 25th, 2018 for a retail price of $49.99 USD/$64.99 CAD and has not yet been rated by the ESRB.